Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate each day with Client Customers to schedule Furniture Service
- Schedule Client Customers for Technicians to service furniture. Including Communicate customer instructions and route information to the drivers
- Answer phones
- Review work orders received for accuracy and allotted time for servicing.
- Communicate daily with Technicians to ensure Customers are being serviced in a timely manner
- Communicate with accounting department to ensure all paperwork is submitted for proper invoicing of client
- Schedule/Data Entry
- Create manifest each day for technicians
- Meet with Supervisor listing all complaints, concerns or issues.
- Keep office organized
- Completes job tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Takes initiative with a positive attitude and goes above and beyond.
- Proficient in basic computer navigating
- Ability to provide quality customer service, treating people with dignity and respect
- Shift will be 10am to 6pm Tuesday through Saturday. (Negotiable)
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time and work alone at times
- High School Diploma or GED
- Scheduling or related experience preferred (ability to read a map)
- Must have excellent customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Reliable transportation
Dender, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer employment opportunity based on job qualifications, without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age (40 and over), veteran status, pregnancy, religion, disability, genetic information, or sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
- Customer service experience: 1 year
- High school or equivalent